HR/Director of Operations
SECURITY OFFICERS EMPLOYMENT
Thank you for your interest in OPS - Operation Protective Services is a California based security services company.
THIS APPLICATION IS FOR SECURITY OFFICERS EMPLOYMENT ONLY.
TO APPLY FOR OTHER EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS, PLEASE CONTACT OPERATION PROTECTIVE SERVICES DIRECT AT 310.272.5070.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AS FOLLOWS:
• High School Diploma, GED, or Special Trade.
• Excellent ability to communicate (understand, speak, read, and write in English) and require the ability to stand, walk or ride a bike for long periods of time.
• Strong interpersonal skills/PR and desire for outstanding customer service.
• Must have courteous 2-way radio and telephone communication manner.
• Dependable and reliable transportation.
• A telephone number where you can be contacted.
• Proof of the legal right to work in the United States.
• Most positions require a current California valid driver's license, vehicle, or the ability to drive a vehicle.
• Doesn't use non-prescribed drugs/narcotics, and willing to take a drug screen, and criminal background check.
Experience - Security Officers with Security (guard) Registration Card with a good background in all areas of security, please submit a security employment application.
Non-Experience - Security Officers with Security (guard) Registration Card and Other training or background may be considered, please submit a security employment application. Once the security employment application is completed, An Human Resources Director of Operations will review your security employment application. Applicants that meet our minimum qualifications are scheduled for an interview.
Office Building Security
Security Patrol Officers
Property Security Officers
OPS - Operation Protective Services
"Secure your business for the next business day"
© 2021 COPYRIGHT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY OPS - OPERATION PROTECTIVE SERVICES.
CA STATE LICENSE PPO10537. Website Disclaimer